Monday, April 30, 2012

Updated Sales Map and Other Fun Things

I'm delighted I've had a few online sales in the last month - 1 from my GroovePress shop and 2 from my Etsy Shop. I've added the locations my handmade creations have been shipped to and I must say, I like the new look of my Sales Map!
I have applied to over a half dozen craft fairs, been accepted at some, rejected from some and am waiting to hear from 5 or so. So here's the updated list of craft fairs, until I hear more:
  • Taylor's Art & Antique Park, Loomis, May 5th from 10am-5pm
  • Spring Antique, Craft and Garden Show, Cameron Park, May 12th from 9am-3pm
  • Art and Wine Festival, Walnut Creek, June 2nd 11am-7pm and June 3rd 11am-6pm 
  • Downtown Davis Art & Craft Fest, Davis, June 23rd
Hopefully I'll be back at Taylor's Art & Antique Park on July 7th and August 4th (it happens the first Saturday of every month), and in Placerville on August 12th. Still waiting to hear about one in Benicia in September, one in Napa in September, a local Sacramento show in October,  and a Napa show in November. 

And as I'm typing this blog, I just had another sale in my Etsy shop and now get to add a new star to the map in Florida! YIPPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment