Monday, July 23, 2012

News!

After a SUPER busy May, June and July at my day job, things are finally calming down a bit there.  But I've been busy with Rocks, Maps and Crafts, too! I have a ton of new items listed in my Etsy shop and more on the way. My very own website is up and running. I made my third ever international sale about a week ago (new map below)! I was commissioned to do a hand drawn map for an independently published book (check it out on Kickstarter). I am accepted to Nevada City, Placerville and Bella Vista  High School Craft Fairs (details are on the home page of my website). I sorted piles of pearls so I can make new rainbow pearl necklaces, laid out about 4 dozen pairs of lampwork glass earrings - can't wait to make them! - and made some new knotty silk necklaces with lampwork art glass beads from Megan Ellis and Barbara Steffen and so much more! I'm starting to ramp up for the holiday season and there are so many good things coming! Check back regularly for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment